We are looking for people to join our database for the following services, based in our offices in New Delhi & Noida.
- Freelance Resources
- Part Time Resources
- Full Time Resources
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for:
Business Development Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre candidate to join an ambitious, driven and focused team working for a rapidly expanding company in the multi-billion dollar translation industry. The primary responsibility of this role will be to grow new business contacts within a given industry sector. The successful candidate will be target driven and will receive a salary and commission structure that reflects the responsibility of this role. The candidate will be expected to generate their own new leads, as well as respond to enquiries from potential new customers in their industry sector.
- Drive language service sales.
- Map organisations to engage with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers.
- Develop and maintain pipelines for business expansion whilst delivering revenue growth.
- With a focus on new business development, the candidate is expected to generate and qualify leads and respond to customer enquiries.
- Be innovative in the approach to meet our clients’ needs and objectives.
- Strive to work with clients looking for a partner in the localisation industry and develop this partnership from initial contact to contract finalisation.
- Target driven, meeting KPI objectives in revenue and margin on a quarterly basis.
- Work with project managers in our Service Delivery team and follow up with customers to assure satisfaction.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Marketing in company initiatives to drive business development.
- Using our customised software, develop a database for contacts, activities, and results.
- Self-improvement through organised company training as well as proactive personal development conducted both in and outside of working hours.
- Previous experience in a sales role with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Preferable experience in localisation.